A top tier brokerage, are looking to hire a broker for their expanding environmental desks covering carbon markets. This position is based in California; this is an exciting opportunity to join leading environmental broking desk.
The role will involve:
* Educating clients on carbon markets and access strategies
* Provide information and advise on risk management to regional, national and global carbon trading schemes
* Create and Execute trades with in carbon market instruments, ranging from faster paced carbon allowance markets to slower paced structured deals including both compliance and VER’s
* Build and develop client relationships within the financial institutions, Energy, Environmental area ranging from end users to manufacturers and banks
The ideal candidate will:
* Have 2 to 5 years experience in a broking role
* Good understanding of the environmental markets, specifically carbon emissions
* Must be able to work in a fast paced pressurized environment
* Excellent communication and mathematical skills
Please note this position is based in California.
To apply for this role please forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org